Thursday, November 19, 2009

drunkenness is a state of mind

I cannot more aptly describe how I am feeling now.
Drunkennes is a state of mind.

I always say this when I want to tell people that I am not really drunk. but the truth is, what I am trying to say really is that I want to let myself get drunk. thankfully under most circumstances, my excuse or reason would be for fun and laughter and joy, not like tonight. I kind of like this feeling that I have now. Better still if I have the right company, but I'll just have to settle with this compromise.

I have this overwhelming urge to get drunk. To let my emotions engulf me and let my body feel the blood running through my veins and my heart beating. like as if a bottomless blackhole, my heart seems to be sucking me into a abyss, into a void which cannot be filled. My mind is blank and I feel no emotion and I lay here, sinking deeper and deeper into it. feeling more and more peaceful.

Humans.
what a pain.

| # over and out @ 4:27 AM |



~*~*~*~

         
         


Peizhen
Just rants of unique me where the deepest truths are read between the lines or mostly unwritten.
 

[sdneirf]

Alyssa
biN
Cheryl
Jem
Pearlyn Chow
Sheena
Shyne