Thursday, October 29, 2009

I was you

As you can see.. I really am in the mood for blogging.

This post is dedicated to my dear friends who, although I never said it, are important to me.

I had to write this post. I just had to. Not just because u refused to answer any of my phone calls, but mainly cos ur words really hit a chord.


Its never about who's right or who's wrong. If only love was so rational.
Love is understanding and love is compromise.
Love is unreasonable and love is blind.
Some more than others define love to be more like the former than the latter, or vice versa. However, can two people be on the same point on this spectrum? I doubt so. Even if there were , it really would be godsend that they would be together.


I can't really stand on either side of the argument cos, I have been very understanding but also very unreasonable. Everyone has their own set of ideals but very often what can bring two different ideals together, is love. When one is unreasonable, the other can understand. This is what love can do, isn't it? yes! you can be unreasonable to her, her and her! you should!, and only to her. Why? Cos you wouldn't be to anyone else right? you would only be to the person you love, cos love can just make one so blind.

okie. Before I start getting curse and sweared at, of course I dun mean its okie to be unreasonable too. Not always at least. Thats not called love. That's called taking advantage! but I am pretty certain that's not the case.

so.. i mean a weakness for one could be a compromise for the other. Let not a weakness stemmed out of love be the tool of destruction of something that brought urselves so much happiness. Look beyond the weaknesses and appreciate the understanding, and I am sure what you would find would be the love that you each hold so deeply on to.

To love is to trust.



on a side note,
"the only person who will never give up on u is, u"
NO. the only person who will never give up on u is, your family and people who truly love u. Never doubt someone whom u know loves u. They always have ur best interest at heart okie!


I hope this helps my dear friends.
love,
pz

| # over and out @ 4:24 AM |



~*~*~*~

         
         


Peizhen
Just rants of unique me where the deepest truths are read between the lines or mostly unwritten.
 

[sdneirf]

Alyssa
biN
Cheryl
Jem
Pearlyn Chow
Sheena
Shyne