Monday, April 06, 2009

the late night jogs

new 40 mins record. yes.
I don't think i have ever lasted for that long before, although i did make a few stops in between.
It was just 3 stops lah, and 2 was to adjust my laces cos the blisters were really starting to hurt.

so anyways
As i was preparing to go out for my run and during my run, i kept thinking to myself.
"wat is running through my head while i am running?"
and every time i thought about this question, i couldnt come to a conclusion and my mind just wondered off somewhere.
So wats the shit about people saying they go out for jogs to think about things? either their stamina is really good, or i am just mentality too weak. cos i came to a conclusion finally that i must be too tired to concentrate on anything else other than psycho-ing myself that I CANNOT STOP!
wat led me to think about such a stupid question to start with. ... ...


this is going to sound a little bit arrogant and prideful...

[edited]
welcome back my much missed status, and together, my new found vigor.

this season is going to feel different. on top of eveything that u used to teach me, i will also remember, your passion.

| # over and out @ 3:48 AM |



~*~*~*~

         
         


Peizhen
Just rants of unique me where the deepest truths are read between the lines or mostly unwritten.
 

[sdneirf]

Alyssa
biN
Cheryl
Jem
Pearlyn Chow
Sheena
Shyne