Thursday, April 16, 2009

The "Apple Incident"

I hate apples. Especially the really red and small ones.

I remember I once bought a bag of really red apples.
It was, 5 small apples in a small red plastic bag and an unconvincing excuse. An unconvincing excuse, which nevertheless played its part and which should have had me indulging the whole day, if not for that untimely call.

If I was not mistaken, there was a moment of guilt, the guilt of betraying and the guilt of intruding. The mutual awkwardness and understanding of the situation stood there for a moment until it suddenly dawned upon me the need to react. I acted nonchalant and it become just a normal phonecall which for no particular reason, just took too long to be answered.
I didn't remember anything else after that, cos that ended my day.

This "Apple incident" sudden came to my mind when i was watching "Coffee Prince". Actually, at first I only remember giving away that bag of apples and why i did it. Then the whole incident came to my mind, very vividly.
Should I say, I should have known?
or, I am glad I had some decency in me, unlike some.

Not to a stranger. Let alone, a friend.


p.s. apples? sorry, I never bought anymore.

| # over and out @ 12:09 AM |



~*~*~*~

         
         


Peizhen
Just rants of unique me where the deepest truths are read between the lines or mostly unwritten.
 

[sdneirf]

Alyssa
biN
Cheryl
Jem
Pearlyn Chow
Sheena
Shyne