Sunday, October 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Sis!

Just back from a gruelling 8 hrs wine drinking session filled with bbq, fun, eye candies and my dearest dearest sister. I am surprised that i am still pretty sober and my sister is dead drunk, considering how much better a drinker she is than me.
Free BBQ at winebos, lots and lots of wine, pretty girl sitting beside my table (damn, too bad she has a girlfriend. ha), delicious birthday brownie fresh from the oven courtersy from winebos (what nice people!!) and a nostalgic feeling.
Horrible wine from the Thai pub, deafening music, a bunch a bitchy sluty ugly girls who cant sing, BUT super eye candy whom everyone was gushing over ( okie. of course i wasn't, but i got to admit he is pretty good looking) and whom carried my sister to the stage and back and sang her a birthday song!!!!(how fucking cool is that lah!) and a drunk sister and a nostalgic decadent feeling.

I think my sister's birthday rocks, and even more so later when she gets her LV Tivoli bag which i had a part in choosing(not paying of course. ha).

Happy Birthday Kristine Lim

chinchin

| # over and out @ 4:02 AM |



~*~*~*~

         
         


Peizhen
Just rants of unique me where the deepest truths are read between the lines or mostly unwritten.
 

[sdneirf]

Alyssa
biN
Cheryl
Jem
Pearlyn Chow
Sheena
Shyne