Tuesday, September 02, 2008

10 things i hate about you

I hate the way you talk to me
And the way you style your hair
I hate the way you call for me
I hate it when you flare

I hate your big scary house
And the way you don't read my mind
I hate you so much that it makes me sick
It even makes me ryhme

I hate the way you're always right
I hate it when you deny
I hate it when you make me laugh
Even worse when you make me cry

I hate the way you're not around
And the fact that you didn't call
But mostly I hate the way I don't hate you
Not even close, not even a little bit, not even at all.


and i hate to look at my bookshelf. I hate to pack and find new things.
I hate those instant noodles and the box of old swiss miss.
I even hate to wash my clothes sometimes and to see my sister's new computer.
I hate those lanterns hanging in my balcony. I hate the smell of my perfume.
I hate to watch movies and i hate to look out of my window.
i hate every minute that i hate.

我的倔强, 我的自尊
我已来不及的道歉
我的遗憾

| # over and out @ 3:03 AM |



~*~*~*~

         
         


Peizhen
Just rants of unique me where the deepest truths are read between the lines or mostly unwritten.
 

[sdneirf]

Alyssa
biN
Cheryl
Jem
Pearlyn Chow
Sheena
Shyne