Friday, August 29, 2008

such nonchalance, where it almost seems like deliberate. .

I woke up just now and thought it would be a great day.
- I'm almost well after 5 torturous days.
- Its 10.30 am and that's relatively early! I actually have almost a whole day ahead!
- I'm in the mood to wash my clothes and pack finally.
- There's training today! (this would just be a bonus if the turnout is right)

Then the inevitable snapped me back to reality.

why do i have to have a shouting match with my mum at least once a day?
seriously, this shit has got to stop. i think i got to have anger management or some form of therapy really. I do love my mum a lot.

In the midst of our quarrel, my throat tightened and my eyes threatened to tear. She's is still rambling on and i turned away in a most nonchalant manner and walked away.
Ever so often, i wished i could ran into her arms and cry.
I just couldn't.



they said i looked fine.

nobody knew me.
not even you.

| # over and out @ 11:13 AM |



~*~*~*~

         
         


Peizhen
Just rants of unique me where the deepest truths are read between the lines or mostly unwritten.
 

[sdneirf]

Alyssa
biN
Cheryl
Jem
Pearlyn Chow
Sheena
Shyne