Thursday, March 01, 2007

i faulted again. never again.
i have not done to try. cos i have not i have put everything else aside.
this i will remind myself, everytime i doubt.


from the first book i have bought in many years:

You must know that I do not love and that I love you,
because everything alive has its two sides;
a word is one wing of the silence,
fire has its cold half.

I love you in order to begin to love you,
to start infinity again
and never to stop loving you:
that's why I do not love you yet.

I love you, and I do not love you, as if I held
keys in my hands: to a future of joy -
a wretched , muddled fate -

My love has two lives, in order to love you:
thats why I love you when I do not love you,
and also why I love you when I do.

| # over and out @ 4:17 AM |



~*~*~*~

         
         


Peizhen
Just rants of unique me where the deepest truths are read between the lines or mostly unwritten.
 

[sdneirf]

Alyssa
biN
Cheryl
Jem
Pearlyn Chow
Sheena
Shyne